Bill Cosby Promotes Boosie Badazz's Movie

Bill Cosby Promotes Boosie Badazz's Movie
Bill Cosby Promotes Boosie Badazz's Movie

After begging Drake to advertise his film, Boosie Badazz acquired a serious cosign from Invoice Cosby, who posted the promo flyer for his film.

"Lil Boosie, I've at all times appreciated your fact and assist. What I am about to say, is to not compensate you since you supported Invoice Cosby," Cosby wrote.

"My publicist, Mr. Andrew Wyatt informed me about your movie, "My Wrestle" and I'm encouraging all of my supporters and followers to make this American Citizen, Lil Boosie's movie, "My Wrestle" a field workplace success," he wrote earlier than thanking the rapper.

Boosie went onerous for Cosy whereas he was imprisoned on a rape cost.

Nearly a 12 months in the past, Cosby thanks Boosie for his assist.

"On this tenth day of December 2020...I'll pay homage to those that have supported me and my household, just by saying, thanks," Cosby wrote on Twitter. "The primary individual to be acknowledged on Thank You Thursday is Rapper @BOOSIEOFFICIAL Thanks on your assist & I am praying so that you can have a speedy restoration and on your mobility to be restored. Once more, thanks very a lot. #ThankYouThursday #ThankYouBoosie #GetHealthyBoosie."





Source link
Team Alilapee
#Badazzs #bill #Boosie #Cosby #Movie #Promotes
https://alilapee.com/bill-cosby-promotes-boosie-badazzs-movie/

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post