50 Cent: I Want To Do A Romantic Comedy w/ Nicki Minaj

50 Cent: I Want To Do A Romantic Comedy w/ Nicki Minaj
50 Cent: I Want To Do A Romantic Comedy w/ Nicki Minaj

50 Cent says he wish to do a romantic comedy with Nicki Minaj.

"You already know who would most likely be enjoyable to work with? Nicki Minaj can be enjoyable to be in a romantic comedy with," he mentioned. "I kinda perceive her somewhat bit greater than the opposite individuals. When she's being an asshole it is as a result of she's telling you, 'You are not going to reap the benefits of me.'"

Fif spoke concerning the backlash round Nicki.

"I really feel like she's being attacked another way publicly. It is due to…decisions who you resolve to be with," 50 Cent mentioned, referring to criticism Nicki harassing her husband Kenneth Petty's accuser to recant her rape allegation. "C'mon bro. … That is her private life, and he or she's determined her private enterprise is private. Why do you care?"

50 CENT TALKS POP SMOKE

Final yr 50 had so much to say concerning the rapper.

"I really like me some Nicki. This n*gga truly occurs to return from my neighborhood. It occurs to be a woman, however that n*gga is hard!" he mentioned. "She be tougher than the n*gga she f*ck with. She be tougher and he or she's an alpha feminine!"





Source link
Team Alilapee
#Cent #Comedy #Minaj #Nicki #Romantic
https://bit.ly/3op2if5

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post