CDOT announces Interstate 70 closures for this weekend – Alilapee

CDOT announces Interstate 70 closures for this weekend – Alilapee
CDOT announces Interstate 70 closures for this weekend – Alilapee

The Colorado Division of Transportation asks motorists to pay attention to street closures on Interstate 70 within the Denver space this weekend.





Lane closures on I-70 are between Interstate 225 and Chambers Street from 10 p.m. Friday to five a.m. Monday, Oct. 11. The Peoria Road on-ramp to eastbound I-70 and the eastbound I-70 off-ramp to Chambers Street may also be closed throughout this time.



Motorists, CDOT stated in a information launch, will exit on the westbound Chambers Street off-ramp after which get again on I-70 via the westbound I-70 on-ramp. These touring eastbound will exit at Airport Boulevard and head north, then go west on I-70, and exit at Chambers Street. Peoria avenue motorist will head north on Peoria Road, then go west on I-70, exit at Havana Road, head south on Havana Road, then go east on I-70.



CDOT warns that delays on this space ought to be anticipated. The street closures are part of the practically $1.3 billion Central 70 Venture.





Know Earlier than You Go! Count on lane closures on I-70 from I-225 to Chambers Street from 10 p.m., tonight, Friday, Oct. 8 to five a.m., Monday, Oct. 11 for concrete panel repairs. Drive safely and thanks on your persistence! #central70project pic.twitter.com/LWQ6OCOwtE



— Colorado Division of Transportation (CDOT) (@ColoradoDOT) October 9, 2021





 




Source link
Team Alilapee
#Alilapee #announces #CDOT #closures #Interstate #weekend
https://bit.ly/3DnzdVj

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post