Conor McGregor Allegedly Attacks Italian DJ

Conor McGregor Allegedly Attacks Italian DJ
Conor McGregor Allegedly Attacks Italian DJ

An Italian DJ is claiming that MMA star Conor McGregor punched him and broke his nostril at a celebration in Rome. 

Francesco Facchinetti stated him and his spouse had been out partying with McGregor and his accomplice.

McGregor invited them to a different celebration and when DJ accepted the invitation, McGregor allegely punched him within the nostril and broke it.

"At 2.30 this night time I used to be attacked by Mr. McGregor," Facchinetti stated. "The very well-known McGregor, who punched me within the mouth, broke my nostril in entrance of 10 witnesses, his pals and his bodyguards. He attacked me with out motivation as we talked for greater than two hours and we additionally had enjoyable collectively. I might have shut up and never say something to anybody, however since I am right here to inform it, I need to say that that individual is admittedly violent and harmful."

Facchinette's spouse, Wilma, added: "Then out of nowhere, he threw a punch within the face of Francesco. He was inviting us to a different celebration. Francesco stated, 'Okay, let's go' and he hit him. Fortunately, he was very shut so he could not load up on his punch. Francesco flew again, fell on the desk, after which on the bottom. The very first thing that got here to thoughts was 'are we kidding? Is it a present?' Then I used to be paralyzed. I rotated and noticed that his pals had been holding him in opposition to the wall as a result of he wished to proceed beating Francesco. Then they took him away. I turned on the sunshine and the guards turned them off. Francesco was bleeding. I wished to assist him and the guards chased us away.

"He'll keep in Italy till October twenty sixth. When you see him avoid him. Do not go close to him and ask for autographs as a result of he's an unstable and harmful individual." 

They're planning to sue the boxer.





Source link
Team Alilapee
#allegedly #attacks #Conor #Italian #McGregor
https://alilapee.com/conor-mcgregor-allegedly-attacks-italian-dj/

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post