Ed Sheeran Tests Positive For Covid-19

Ed Sheeran Tests Positive For Covid-19
Ed Sheeran Tests Positive For Covid-19

Singer Ed Sheeran has examined constructive for Covid-19.

"Hey guys. Fast be aware to inform you that I've sadly examined constructive for COVID, so I am now self-isolating and following authorities pointers. It signifies that I am now unable to plough forward with any in-person commitments for now, so I will be doing as lots of my deliberate interviews/performances I can from my home," he wrote on Instagram. "Apologies to anybody I've let down. Be secure everybody x."

He's about to launch his new album and go on a promotional tour.

He's scheduled to would carry out because the musical visitor on Saturday Evening Stay on Nov. 6 reverse Kieran Culkin. The present is reportedly looking for a backup in case he can't carry out. A supply advised Web page Six Saturday Evening Stay is trying to find “one other singer who appeals to the identical demo,” the supply says, somebody like Shawn Mendes or Justin Bieber.

Sheeran didn't share whether or not he has obtained the Covid-19 vaccine.





Source link
Team Alilapee
#Covid19 #Positive #Sheeran #Tests
https://alilapee.com/ed-sheeran-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post