Tyga's Ex-GF Reveals Why She Pressed Charges Against Him

Tyga's Ex-GF Reveals Why She Pressed Charges Against Him
Tyga's Ex-GF Reveals Why She Pressed Charges Against Him

Camaryn Swanson, the ex-girlfriend of rapper Tyga, has revealed why she pressed fees in opposition to him.

"My intentions have been by no means to go public with this," she wrote. "Sadly 'somebody' launched a false narrative to TMZ portray me out to be someone I'm not, accusing me of issues that didn't occur and that I didn't do. With that being stated I took issues into my very own fingers and posted the TRUTH with proof tagging tmz AFTER they launched the pretend information," she continued.

"Trying again now, I am pleased with myself. I am glad to boost consciousness to girls who could also be going by means of this and hopefully encourage others to face up for themselves." 

Tyga was arrested in a felony home violence investigation Tuesday and was launched after posting $50,000 bond, jail data confirmed. Camaryn says he grew to become violent and wouldn't permit her to go away his house. She posted herself with a black eye. The rapper has not launched an announcement publicly addressing the costs.

'THE LIFE OF KYLIE' TRAILER





Source link
Team Alilapee
#charges #ExGF #Pressed #reveals #Tygas
https://bit.ly/3FJP6Yn

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post