Bhad Bhabie Once Again Denies Facelift

Bhad Bhabie Once Again Denies Facelift
Bhad Bhabie Once Again Denies Facelift

Bhad Bhabie is as soon as once more denied that she's had a facelift -- however lefts followers know what she has had achieved.

"I bought 1/2 syringe of lip fillers a pair months in the past , veneers and sculptra and silicone in my butt I've advised y'all that a number of occasions. What is the level of my sporting make up if it do not make me look higher?" she wrote within the put up's caption.

"Im solely 18 why would I get full facial reconstruction surgical procedure once I do not even understand how I am gonna look once I grow old? Solely once I put on make up and/ or wigs y'all say I bought surgical procedure and examine it to pics of me at 13… nobody else seems the identical at 18 as they did 13 14 everybody has a glow up," she continued.

BHAD BHABIE'S NEW FACE?

Bhad Bhabie says she desires a nostril job.

"Some ppl was ugly ass hell as youngsters and look superb now. Yall actually have all grown up y'all know what goes on. After I do get my nostril achieved I'll b glad to let y'all know however humorous factor ab me is I am scared as hell Of being put underneath anesthesia so I'd by no means even do this over some seems provided that it was a life or dying state of affairs or one thing for my well being."





Source link
Team Alilapee
#Bhabie #Bhad #denies #Facelift
https://bit.ly/3v8kTNQ

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post