Tekashi 6ix9ine Hangs Out w/ RHOA's Peter Thomas

Tekashi 6ix9ine Hangs Out w/ RHOA's Peter Thomas
Tekashi 6ix9ine Hangs Out w/ RHOA's Peter Thomas

Tekashi 6ix9ine posted footage of him hanging out with former RHOA star, Peter Thomas.

"We out right here, we exterior. Bar One be sure to pop exterior. We exterior with no safety," he stated within the video. "You already know what's up, man... Do not be scared to come out." 

Peter then stated, "This ain't a sucka joint."

Peter knew individuals would have one thing to say within the feedback, so he captioned the submit: "Folks, let me say, I do not learn feedback, IG is not an actual world," he wrote. "This man patronize my restaurant,spend his good cash,had a fantastic meal and it was attention-grabbing to speak."

6ix9ine former supervisor Shotti talked to DJ Akademiks lately, the place he informed the rapper to cease on the lookout for hassle.

TEKASHI BRAGS ABOUT SNITCHING

“Inform that n*gga I obtained $1.5 million—he speaking about he gonna knock n*ggas out, I obtained $1.5 million that my son will knock him out, clear. Nevertheless he need it. Don’t go on the lookout for Meek Mill or Lil Durk or none of them n*ggas. Inform him to holla at my son. We obtained this," stated Shotti.





Source link
Team Alilapee
#6ix9ine #Hangs #Peter #RHOAs #Tekashi #Thomas
https://bit.ly/3mQo09r

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post